Finally, the wait is over. The Ford’s summer season begins May 31 and tickets are on sale, well, now. A sampling of what you’ll find at the Ford this summer includes:
• The Signature Series returns with Preservation Hall Jazz Band headlining a concert that also features Dustbowl Revival July 5; the Los Angeles premiere of John Adams’ I was looking at the ceiling and then I saw the sky will be performed by Long Beach Opera on August 23; and on September 13, choreographer Daniel Ezralow (2014 Sochi Olympics opening ceremonies, among many other credits) will debut his new dance company, Ezralow Dance.
• Broadway is back at the Ford as Chris Isaacson Presents an evening with Linda Eder on June 9 and Broadway favorites on August 16 and the L.A. Jewish Symphony with Hershey Felder in Concert on September 7.
• Get a taste of Boyle Heights as Eastside Luv presents English as a Second Language, featuring The Blue Agave and Trio Ellas.
• Bellydance Evolution will present a Middle Eastern world fusion staging of Alice in Wonderland.
• Plus Ford favorites Grandeza Mexicana, Fountain Theatre, Music Arts Events, Jail Guitar Doors, Vaud and the Villains and many more promise a season to remember!
So, whatever tickles your fancy, we hope you find yourself at the Ford this summer! Click here to download the Season at a Glance.